Learning Disability or Learning Disorders are neurological diseases that affect the ability of the human brain to receive, send, and process information. A kid with learning disability may face difficulties in speaking, listening, reading, writing, mathematical concepts, and general comprehension. Learning disability treatment in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai treats a variety of disorders like Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, Dyslexia, and Dysgraphia.
A Learning disability can’t be fixed, it is a lifelong issue. But if you take the right consultation from the best Learning disability doctors in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai then maybe you will get the results that you want. Parents can help their kids with learning disability to achieve success by motivating them, encouraging their strengths, acknowledging their weaknesses, knowing the educational system, working with professionals, and understanding the strategies for dealing with particular difficulties.
What causes learning disability?
Learning disabilities are brain operational irregularities. which means the brain senses and processes kind of new information and performs in unusual ways that often make it hard to achieve natural learning milestones.
Experts say that there is no specific cause of learning disabilities. But there are some factors that may cause a learning disability-
- Disease during birth: Disease or injury during or after birth may be the reason for learning disabilities. Some other possible factors may include alcohol or drug consumption during pregnancy, low birth weight, poor growth in the uterus, physical trauma, and premature labor.
- Comorbidity: Children with learning disabilities have a higher than average risk for attention or disruptive behavior disorders. and studies show that up to 25% of the child with reading disorders also have ADHD. It is predicted that between 15 to 30 of kids diagnosed with ADHD have a learning disorder.
- Heredity: It is noted that a child, whose parents have had a learning disability, the child likely to develop the same disorder.
- Stress during infancy: a stressful conflict after birth such as head injury, high fever, or poor nutrition, these are also some causes behind Learning disabilities.
These are some common causes of learning disability, If you take the right early step for the best learning disability treatment in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai. Probably You will get the best results.
Signs and symptoms of learning disability
Learning disability usually varies from child to child, some children may face difficulty with reading and spelling, while others like to read books but can’t understand mathematics. still, another kid may face difficulty in understanding what others communicating. There are many different types of problems, but they all are learning disorders which your Learning disability doctor in Mumbai will tell in detail and suggest the best Learning disability treatment in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai.
The below following checklists are some common signs and symptoms of learning disorders. But children who don’t have learning disability may also experience some of these difficulties at various points in time. It is always advisable to consult the best Learning disability doctors in Mumbai to get diagnosed with these types of disabilities earlier and to get the best Learning disability treatment in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai.
Signs and symptoms of learning disability(preschool age)
These of some common signs of learning disability suggested by Learning disability doctor in Mumbai
- Difficulty in learning numbers, colors, alphabet, and shapes.
- Problems in pronouncing words.
- Trouble finding the right word.
- Difficulty in rhyming.
- Difficulty following learning routines.
- Trouble with buttons, snaps, zippers, or learning to tie shoes.
- Difficulty while controlling pencils, scissors, or coloring.
Signs and symptoms of learning disability(Ages 5-9)
- Slow to learn new skills.
- Confuses basic words while reading.
- Unable to blend sounds to make words.
- Consistently misspells words.
- Trouble learning basic mathematical concepts.
- Difficulty in telling time and remembering orders or sequence.
- Difficulty in learning the connection between words and sounds.
Signs and symptoms of learning disability(Ages 10-13)
- Poor handwriting.
- Hates reading and writing.
- Difficulty with reading comprehension.
- Trouble following classroom discussions.
- Spells the same word differently in a single document.
- Trouble with open-ended test questions and word problems.
- Poor organizational skills( homework, bedroom, desk are messy and disorganized).
Learning disability treatment in Mumbai at Tenderkids
For the comprehensive Learning disability treatment in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai. our expert Learning disability doctor in Mumbai will take details from the parents about their previous medical history. All the necessary information related to Learning disabilities such as feedback from the child’s teachers and parents. Some clinical examination is also essential to give the best results.
Learning disability treatment in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai includes some medication to fix the neurochemical imbalance. Difficulties in learning mostly lead to adverse effects on the child’s academics. That’s why early treatment of learning disabilities is essential.
Visit our Child Development Center in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai for the best Learning disability treatment in Mumbai by our expert Learning disability doctor in Mumbai for the best treatment with utmost care!